<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 13, 2008

WEDDING BELLS

Progress on many fronts.

The flowers are ordered. Yes, flowers.

The sound system is pinned down. Yes, a sound system. We are only going to say the vows once. People should hear them.

The invitees have half responded. Over 50 will be here so far. A bunch still to be heard from.

There is not a lot yet to get started except for the worrying that the baker, the florist, the sound people, the photographer and the chair and tablecloth folks will get here on time with their stuff.

Oh and the grooms too.

I have my vows down cold now. I can say them at the drop of a hat. At least once a day, sometimes more. I don't want to cool off.

Sometimes it seems a bit surreal. That is a good sign, I think. I don't want it to be routine. I want good, gut churning, out of body, high anxiety! An event of great moment.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?