<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 21, 2015

Answering the mail 

A commenter mentions that I neglected Carson in my summation of the GOP candidates.

No. I didn't.

I just had to stop somewhere.

The list keeps changing all the time.

I used the CNN tabs for my summary.

The sad fact is that I don't know anything about Carson.

Declared 2016 GOP candidate: Ben Carson. Ben Carson is the former director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Children's Center in Baltimore. He was appointed to serve on the President's Council on Bioethics in 2004 by then-president George W. Bush.Aug 14, 2015

He was not included in the lineup that I consulted.

Another doctor. MD. Of some renown.

I suppose I could say a bit fat "so what". But that would be unkind.

In my own defense, I can only say that the list keeps shifting and somehow I did miss him.

Now that I have looked at him a bit, I would put him in a list of not-serious wing nuts who don't have a chance.

There. Job done.

Who else did I leave out. Sarah Palin is not running as far as I know.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?