<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 13, 2015

It's time 

I have put Nate Silver's blog on my daily mix.

Five Thiry Eight

538 is the number of electoral votes up for grabs.

What tipped me over was the entry of Mark Rubio into the GOP race.

I am not a fan of any particular candidate this year although, for now, it has to be Hillary Clinton.

Will any Democrat have the balls to buck the Clintons? I doubt it.

They might put a few stalking horses out there to feel the heat of some electoral mojo but for the most part I think she has it if she wants it. And, a big one, if she doesn't fuck up.

Remember the Clintons have a lingering death wish. All we need is for Bill to get his fingers caught in some finger pie somewhere. Or who knows?

It is all fun anyway as I am not all that invested. For now.

Anyway, later on, Silver will have the best stats and commentary on the running(s). Indispensable for even a casual fan of the process.

Give him a try.

He is also a certified out of the closet homo so there is a brotherhood component to my fandom. A geek fairy.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?