<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 02, 2015

Hangover 

It has been a long time since I had a hangover.

The alcohol kind. 35 years.

But I am having a bit of hangover from the holidays. It is inescapable.

Even if I behave myself, others around me do not.

Or, even if they didn't get drunk, they participate in the festivities in such a way that they cancel other obligations.

This is not a complaint incidentally. I am happy to have the "time off" from the routine.

I am left alone to savor my serious joy at being out of the holiday season unscathed.

We had a nice christmas with some presents from others. We enjoyed John's birthday two days before. And, as usual, New Year's Eve was pretty much a non-event.

Now, let's get on with it.

Let's get ready for the really big day, my birthday on the 28th!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?