<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 10, 2012

BULL SHIT

This is new but not surprising.

Mitt Romney Was A Bully

Still is, I imagine.

I have a lefty friend in the gym who, somehow, likes to think that Romney is really a nice guy. How this can be reconciled with his harsh record, I don't know.

Gene is a kind man but badly disillusioned, I think.

My own conception is that Romney is a prick.

Have you ever seen him go after a person who asked him the "wrong" question in one of those town meeting things. Brutal.

Same with reporters or other dimwits who do not agree with him.

He has that "nice" overlay which, as I have experienced all Mormons do, which prevents one from hating their guts as they rip yours out.

He has doubled down on gay marriage, his opposition. Usually he hides his motives which are of the old homophobic variety. And so on.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?