<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

PERRY WINKLE II

I am sure that I used this headline before but I like it. So, again.

Perry is now first in the Gallup Poll. He has pretty much raised all his support from Bachman who is now fourth but that is not what I am writing about.

I am writing about Perry's book from four years ago which is filled with every kind of right wing madness which makes him almost totally unelectable. Look for a slide, soon.

Perry Equates Homosexuality With Alcoholism

Since I am both a homosexual, happily so, and a sober alcoholic, grateful, I think I may qualify on this equation.

Well, no, I am not because it is non-sense.

It is true that an alcoholic is undone by the first drink ("one is too many and a thousand isn't enough") but the being a queer part is not relevant.

Saying no to ones sexual drives has one effect only. They increase until satisfied. If they are not satisfied they turn into closet behavior and pathology. Often a self loathing which turns people into homophobes. Many of the worst gay bashers are repressed "cases".

This is an interesting item from the book which has a host of howlers pandering to the wing nuts.

Interesting because, for years, there have been rumors about Perry's sex life. Some walks on the bi-side. See yesterdays posting.

There is an ad extant right now. see above.

Maybe he has just been saying "no" too. In any case he is a homophobe. Maybe not raging. But it is pretty well imbedded. Time will tell.

If someone does come forth, he can always say that he got born again, again.

I don't know or care if Perry has ever sucked dick. It might turn out that he has only het-skeletons in his closet. If he is gay or straight, he deserves to have some support and privacy. Of course he will get that from his christer friends.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?