Tuesday, February 01, 2011
FULL DAY
It is one of those days where I have been behind for the whole thing. Or feeling like it.
This morning, the gym, of course, then off to grocery shopping where John and Booker meet me after their walk the same distance and route. I pass them on the way but do not beep anymore since I found, in my study for the driver's test, that it is illegal!
Back from the store, put away, and off to the dentist for the first steps toward being crowned. The impressions, the drilling, the fitting with a temporary. It is about an hour's work.
Then home and the guys (John and our two handy young friends, a couple, the Steves) are putting in the new disposall which is the Badger Insinkerator. Just like the one that got taken out.
I am an observer only for this one.
Then, PetSmart with John and Booker for the bimonthly (if that means every two months) for Booker's food.
Wouldn't it be great if we all had kibble? We wouldn't need new refrigerators. Of course, Booker eats a lot of stuff that comes out of the refrigerator too.
Then emails. God, I am having a lot of letter writing lately. It is very nice but it is taking time from the blog. And writing energy.
I am up to it though and hope to have my stamina up a bit higher soon. It is really up there already. It is just the volume that is going on. It is nice. It means that I am in touch with a lot of people who are away from me.
On to the dog walk, through the desert and down to Shakey's Pizza that has a trash barrel outside. For the products of the walk, nice timing and placement.
If you walk a dog regularly you get to know where all the trash barrels are in all directions.
Then home and prep supper and now this.
Dinner soon, maybe spa and that will be it for the day. A good one.
And the crown work never hurt. Not even the "pinch" of the novocaine going in. Which, I think is not novocaine any more but something else with some dope in it. I was a bit hazy afterwards.
Labels: appliances, Booker, friends, life