<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 09, 2011

ANONYMITY

Here is a Republican who says that the rhetoric needs to be cooled down and, because he doesn't want to be attacked, says so anonymously. Double Message ALERT!!!

"There is a Need for Some Reflection

Really?

The same anonymous Senator points out that the heated rhetoric that preceded Oklahoma City is now routinely accepted and now there is a whole new level.

Not a very optimistic observation. Anonymous. Jeez. The fear is palpable for these guys. They have to kow tow to the rabid mob.

Of course he recites the usual line that the vast majority of tea baggers are reasonable people looking for the same thing we all are.

Sure. That's why they are tea baggers.

Sure.

With a lot of concealed weapons.

I know that my few friends (that is plural), who dip the bag, aren't carrying guns and, while perhaps not reasonable, are at least safe to talk to most of the time.

The one here has the conspiracy theories. It used to be black helicopters. Now it is, quite openly, the black president.

And so on.

I have been trying not to write about this because it certainly pisses off the tea partiers.

Actually, I haven't heard from either one of the three for quite some time. Maybe I am totally post pissed.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?