<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 23, 2011

AARGH!!!

Today was supposed to be a smooth day with lots of time to do lots of things.

I started with a haircut. That went well. So well that I took a nap.

Then I went to the pool for half an hour of sun and swim. This is a good goal except that it is impossible if I jump in for three laps, take ten minutes of sun on the front, jump in again for a walk through the water and then take another ten of sun on the back. Then come home and take five minutes to hang the towel, get out of my suit, change into regular clothes and go to my lunch. This didn't screw up my day but it took longer than 30 minutes. More like 40. And there is the walk over there and fucking around.

This is the butterfly that starts a tornado on the other side of town.

When I get back to my desk dressed, John says there is a phone call. OK. Ten minutes.

Then make lunch. It is Sunday so tuna fish for both of us.

John says "let's eat outside". OK. Nice day. Too nice. Sit longer. Booker is there. More attention to John and Booker than time.

I go to see my movie but it is 1245 by this time. won't be out until 245 and I have three long emails to write.

So I flush the movie so I get more time than I planned to have but the letters are also longer than I expected.

Shit. I lost control of the day.

And I didn't get to see a movie.

But, I did get off a few really good emails and I am now on time again and I can see this film tomorrow and that is my day.

We are having pizza in tonight and then I can finish up my web cruise.

It was another gorgeous day here. We are having perfect weather. Great.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?