<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 24, 2009

SHOCKING NEWS

Finally, Archie will pick either Betty or Veronica

I used to read "Archie" on a regular basis. I liked Jughead and tolerated the girls.

I have always had a crushy thing for freckles and reddish hair ala Arch. He has this cute little forelock too.

My guess is that Archie will finally make his choice and come out at the same time.

He and Reggie will run off to one of the good states and get hitched.

Jughead is a good sidekick but definitely not husband material.

As you can see here, Archie and Reggie have already developed a few kinks in their, so far, closeted relationship.

BandD can be a good thing for guys who want to amp it up a bit before the big day.

I am serious about my attractions here. There was something about the strips that spoke to a gay kid. I think because, maybe, there wasn't any commitment and they always had a kind of sexy look to them. Real chests. Sometimes bathing suits. Not bad.

I don't want to make too much of this. It is just fun to see that a comic strip that emerged about the same time that I did has lasted this long and managed to maintain the sexual tension so successfully.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?