<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 14, 2009

NAME NAMES!

Even I went to check who had voted against the 15% ceiling on credit cards.

Who Voted Against Capping Credit Card Interest Rates?

I couldn't believe it!

Actually, fair enough, it was a procedural vote and they will take it up again.

It is fucking insane to vote against this. But, there they are.

It has been said that the banks own Congress. May be.

But I would watch out for that "public interest arousal" the article is talking about.

I don't ever borrow or owe money on credit cards. Ever. Never. But I know people who are trapped in credit card purgatory and they cannot get out. It is shameful.

I bet there will be a retake on this. Watch. Obama is already urging them on. Believe me, he knows that the pitchforks are out for these bastards and their cronies on Capitol Hill.

Watch.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?