<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 04, 2007

SUPER BLOW

The world will stop today as two teams meet and pummel the shit out of each other to move an obloid inflated ball to one end or another of a field.

They will play according to a mess of rules which I do not comprehend.

They will celebrate violence.

They will triumph in their egos as they dance in the touchdown zone and act like fucking idiots.

There will be ads.

The ads are part of what the world stopped to see.

And so on.

Horseshit.

I will not be watching.

We do not even have teevee hooked up.

No internet peeks either.

There is a new wrinkle this year though.

The true criminal element of the player roster is higher than ever. There is this guy who has all kinds of weapons charges and so on? I was too bored to even read the article in the sports? section.

This big criminally minded moron is considered a star and role model for young black men.

No wonder young black men are in so much jeopardy right now.

Don't get me started.

Oh.

I did get started.

I have to admit that there is a bright side. Two black coaches for the first time. See photo.

For those of you watching and 'enjoying' the 'fun' of this wonderful event, don't take my remarks personally.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?