<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 16, 2016

Times out 

I have been on an inadvertent vacation.

Just no desire to write.

Perhaps the post election depression finally set in.

The daily trump march has had me down but not out.

On the other hand, I have not been stopped completely. I am doing all my reading of the same blogs I always have. Just nothing to "write home" about.

It is the interim. All talk before Obama leaves and they come onto the stage.

We are in a quiet time at home. John has put up the decor. It looks great. We await his birthday, two days before Santa. Santa takes a back seat.

We have finally begun a Palm Springs winter. It is drizzling today. Has been since last night. It is needed. Very much. Some optimism about the drought beginning to lift.

It has that bright shiny smell outside.

Marcus perked up when we went out. Stopped to smell the air as he does when there is something to examine through all those receptors.

But things are looking up. I went for a manicure and pedicure yesterday. Being pampered is always a good thing.

And back to Ralph's today with the bi-weekly grocery list.

Oh yes. One other thing. The computer is acting up. Going dark inadvertently. Putting itself to sleep. I am in the denial phase about that. There is always the iPad.

A list of trivial "sorrows" today. Gotta break out of it. No whining. Well, a little, Then on with it.

Being back at the blog will help. The trip to the store will work me out. The computer might have to go in to Apple for work. Or should I get a new one? This one is five years old now.

What to do? What to do?

The answers always come though. All I have to do is get out of the way and let them roll in.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?