<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Border love 

Some of my best friends are Canadian.

Doesn't that sound patronizing? No. Not really as it is true.

It is a little embarrassing for me, still, to hear a Canadian call me an American as I regard all of us as Americans. But I will take it. This is just one of so many examples of Canadian graceful and beautiful manners.

So, it is with a great deal of pleasure that I saw this tape. They do like us. I want to make one with us saying the same about them.

">

Can you even grasp the Canadian/American miracle?

The border between us is real but it is one of the least contentious borders in the world. Like us, the biggest and bestest.

There was nothing in the debate last night about Canadians creeping into our country or causing us problems.

One might say that is because Canadians are just like us but that is not really true. They are not like us. They are Canadian. And the difference does not take long to notice. It is a nice difference. Sweet. We are like brothers and sisters in a good family. Actually, that is what we have become.

Oh Canada!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?