<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Cruz controlled 

Ted Cruise went out like he came in.

Entitled, belligerent, ungrateful and spiteful.

Of course, I am only taking this from Frank Bruni's unforgiving hatchet job in the NYTImes.

Ted Cruz’s Bitter End

I believe that Ted Cruz is among those poor souls who cannot see themselves as others see them.

I have read that he is pretty much a flaming asshole and had built no coalitions in the Senate.

I am not sure how I feel about collations but if you are a Senator and want to stay that way, you build coalitions.

They did not like him. No one does apparently.

When we talk about people not liking a candidate we mean this on fairly benign terms. The Clinton ego, yes. But the good side of this is also evident and praised. Kasich was a nice guy who finished last. Remember Mitt? Likable even if he was a bit earnest. I certainly never disliked the "him" underneath.

But the thing with Cruz is visible. Coulcn't he ever see, did no one ever tell him about his smarm. his sneer, his wolfish glare.

It reminds me of the old saying that "no one likes a smart ass". OK.

Will anyone miss him?

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?