<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Time out 

No blogging does not mean "no life".

I have had a lot of correspondence to do and I haven't had anything to report.

In fact there is nothing to report now except that it is raining in Palm Springs, a rare enough occasion. We do need it.

I have watched some films but they have been Teen Wolf episodes. Not bad but nothing anyone else wants to hear. Believe me I have heard that enough to know.

It is their 6th season as far as I am concerned and like Big Bang Theory (the most popular series running) I am way behind the current run.

I suppose that I will catch up some day but in the meantime I wait for the DVD. We do not have a television. So I have to wait.

I also think it takes us longer to recover from a visit. Not the visitor, please note.

But the geriatric life is a routine one. And once the routine is disrupted there is a ripple effect that lasts for awhile.

And, nothing is back to normal. I have not resumed the daily gym visits and in fact will not.

I will be going Monday, Wednesday, Friday. A change not a wipe out.

As for today, I poked myself in the eye last night somehow and have a mildly scratched cornea which is already better than it was.

See? You did not want to know all this.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?