<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 15, 2016

Beacon Hills 

I can't stay far away from Beacon Hills/

Today's film was the first part of Season Five for Teen wolf which I am still crazy about.

Other than The Big Bang Theory, this is the only teevee show that I do not want to miss.

I will admit that I came for the bare torsos but stayed for the monsters and killers. The horror.

I love Dylan Obrien who has matured beautifully and even in a very limited role Parker Posey now is an adult and while hard to see as a teen any more commands the screen whenever he is on.

I also think that the monsters are better.

They range from hideous to rather normal with a very evil twinge here and there.

A lot of variety.

And the cast is good throughout.

I will stay to the end. If it ever happens.

Look, Posey will have to give up being a high school student soon enough. But perhaps not. Maybe Twenties Wolf would work.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?