<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Popa dopa 

My papal patience is running short.

I hope the christ he is on his plane headed back to the Vatican.

I have had enough.

He had an audience with that ugly bitch who refused to issue marriage licenses to gay people in Kain-tuckee.

Red neck central.

I wasn't going to write about these shit kickers but here I go.

She is a fat and ugly specimen. I can say that ad hominem because it is true. And she has way too much hair.

Now, to the pope. I see that the audience with her was "secret". A rather open one of course.

He is as back door as all the rest of them. Two faced. My dad said "mealy mouth bastards" in describing the professionally religious. He also included the pious as well. The church ladies and the church sissies. The beaten down men who toed the line for their wives.

These were the Methodists. No pope. But a lot of professional finger pointers and a view of sin that certainly includes me in the fiery furnace.

Is he on the fucking plane yet?

Can I have a bit of relief here? Every morning on the cable at the gym.

And so on.

My title of the photo is "Jesus wept".

Also see today's LATimes: Pope's secret meeting with Kim Davis disappoints supporters of same-sex marriage

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?