<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Nothing but movies 

I see that I have not written about much except for the movies we are seeing.

That is partly due to the season. Hot and summery and blessedly not humid. It has been a great summer.

But I have to admit that I have not been out or in any more or differently than usual.

Mostly that the bloggable things are not coming along at their usual pace.

I do not suppose you want to know about my gym workout this morning or my food shopping experience at Ralphs.

Or my nap.

Some reading, mostly the latest saga about Captain Aubrey and his friend Stephen Maturin sailing the world on the warship frigate Enterprise.

My third time through.

Then there is the afternoon web run followed by supper and the evening dog walk>

Lively stuff. But perfect in its way.

Summer, when the livin' is easy.

And there is no one else here. I would say about half occupied. Maybe less.

Here is an old photo of the pool with the previous umbrellas. We have white/tan now. Not nearly so dramatic.

But the view has not changed at all. Maybe a stone or there but that can't be seen from our vantage point.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?