<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 05, 2015

Bluenoses 

It is amazing to me that the sex police are still carrying on as though it were the 19th Century.

Teenager’s Jailing Brings a Call to Fix Sex Offender Registries

Actually, there was no precedent in those times for this. I wasn't there but I read a lot of books.

Draconian sexual offender laws and the presence of the so called "sexual registries" are a disgrace.

I know there is some serious intent about this. Protecting children and all.

But the sex police get their noses into these things and before you know it we have a vehicle for public shaming and punishment which goes well beyond the limits.

I will not argue that sexual experimentation for teens should be totally unregulated. In fact the protection of children is unassailable. But when the children are past puberty and doing what humans do which is to bang on each other there is a different consideration.

Consensual sex is not rape. And so on.

I see this as the work of the same people that dunked other people in chairs of put them in stocks.

I always think that these people, so obsessed with other people's sex lives, are the ones who need to have their heads examined. Nosey parkers, repressed humanoids.

They are, of course, the same people that hate me and my life because I am out of the hetero-norm.

I see the hand of the christers in all of this but that is another matter for another time.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?