<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Paternal 

Today is Father's Day in the US.

A made up holiday but a nice one.

I certainly enjoy the attention.

Phone calls from kids, greetings, a present for "us" from the husband. Beautiful bed sheets, very high thread count. Black on black.

You are never too old for sexy bedsheets.

From Marcus a few trinkets. He is a good boy and knows for sure who is Dads are and what day it is. Every day is Dad's day for him.

And so on.

I know that it is a commercialized initiative but I don't care. There are other fake holidays that are more strongly associated with religion or even the national historical myths.

In any case, if it applies, Happy Father's Day to you. Where ever you are.

I have to think of my Dad who was so special for me. He is still quite alive in my heart.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?