<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Weasel 

Bobby Jindal is a nasty little weasel.

It is OK for me to say that because I go to a church that hates Indian-Louisiannians.

Other than that, I am sure he is a nice guy.

Bobby Jindal: I’m Holding Firm Against Gay Marriage

Probably labeled as "colored" all his life and up from the swamps of that fetid state, Mr. Jindal is one of those people who having gotten theirs become baiters of those who have not yet arrived.

"Holding firm". Really Bobby? Do you get the double entendré of that phrase.

As hard as it is he will endure. Holding tight. Stiff resistance. Pushing through.

I somehow think that Mr. Jindal has a case of the "protesteth too much" thing. The closet cases are always the worst. Or the ones who should respond out of their own experience of being marginalized. But no. They become bullies.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?