<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 24, 2015

Virginal 

White is the color of virgins.

Not here. This is the White Party Weekend in Palm Springs.

For a night, a weekend, white is the slutty color. Or non color.

I don't even have a link. Do it yourself.

I do not want to be mean but this event is beginning to show its age a bit.

Four days of party is a long time and it takes a champ to endure it.

In Miami, they made over-40 gays to pay a cover charge. Really.

We will not see any of it but we will hear some. The thump thump thump of the disco beat will resonate over the desert far and wide.

It is held in the convention center. It is that big.

I just mention it because it is a big boost to our economy and it is happening and I think it is a good thing. Really.

I had my days. We even tried to go to one once but chickened out. And it was in Miami! I am glad we didn't go. We got to see all the "babes" on South Beach anyway. Getting ready for the prom.

Thump thump thump. Have fun boys.

This is the outside portion in Palm Springs, daylight. Probably only half of the men who got up in time.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?