<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Generational 

I am heartened by events in Arkansas.

Arkansas Governor: My Son Asked Me To Veto 'Religious Freedom' Bill

It would be better if he had disavowed it personally but we will take what we can get.

It is ironic now that "religious freedom" has become the new code words for homophobia and gay bashing.

I don't have much truck with churches of any stripe but I leave them alone. It is up to the people who are in them to do what they wish with their beliefs. To act out their own faith.

But when that practice gets in my face, I am going to fight back.

I suppose this is one of those situations where we will just have to go to the mats again. Over and over. Bigots will bigot and hide in the folds of religious mumbo jumbo.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?