<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 04, 2015

Over again 

The holidays are over and once again I got through unscathed.

By that, I mean that I was in the present, had modest expectations, and didn't indulge in wayward sentimentality.

Not an easy thing to do but age helps dampen the devils that want to rob us of a good time.

I certainly see a lot of people who want to make it otherwise.

I am grateful.

It sure helps that the weather is good. We are having cool but nicely shirtsleeved weather during the day. Nights are cold but I am in bed early.

It will be nice to return to normality. Tomorrow, first thing, is the gym at 3AM and the day begins. Friends will be there that I haven't seen in a little while, two weeks maybe. My good life can resume its routine. I love routine.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?