<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Half busy weekend 

I am taking it easy today.

Or a little easier than I normally take things.

I skipped the Sunday family walk and am not planning much of anything for the rest of the day. Reading, hanging out.

Yesterday was the monthly condo board meeting and I had my usual sterlingly delivered financial report. Which someone else writes for me. I do mark the yellow on it. We had a good crowd which listened attentively and, best of all, asked no questions.

Well, not of me.

In general the owners are a happy bunch. Our professional managers work with 15 Boards and had just come from a very contentious meeting the day before. Neighbor against neighbor and a free for all against that board.

The meeting was over in an hour and half, a record. We have a new chairman who came on with me and we work well together.

Home in time for lunch and a nap but not a long one. The adrenaline still runs for awhile after the meeting.

So laid back today.

For the record, Marcus is energetic and seems in good shape. We are trying different food combinations as he went "off his feed". He has lost weight. Maybe eight pounds.

My back is a lot better and my sciatica and I will go for another adjustment tomorrow morning. I guess I will be back in the hands of a chiropractor for awhile. I got away with over 6 years without it though.

Tomorrow will be back to "normal". Return to the gym, have some time with a friend after the Meeting. I like normal.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?