<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 15, 2014

Up to date 

It hasn't been all movies at esrosedotblog.

John is still in Italy and I am having a normal, without him, life.

I have kept up the routine.

Today was gym at 4AM and a Meeting at 7AM and then some regular morning watering, cleaning, napping, computering.

Some phone calls.

None from John today. Or to him either.

We are coming up on a condo Board meeting on Saturday so there is some scurrying around for that.

As Treasurer I have to sign off on the Financials and also read the prepped report to the Board. I like to go over what I am going to read in advance so the management guy sent me the numbers and a draft report. Which I never change.

We are ending up the year just about on target for the budget. A little excess.

After my morning nap, I had some lunch, watched the movie reported on for today and then did some on line cruising.

Out to Elmer's, a favorite spot, for dinner. Then home and this. So before I know it, I am all done with the day.

Somewhere in there was calling in and picking up my prescriptions. Not many for an old guy.

Now, the end of the day. Bed. Start up tomorrow.

I have to work a lab visit in here sometime this week as I have my kidney guy next Monday. I am working to get the lab order somehow tomorrow then go in the morning next day. Visit is next Monday. This is the annual and I assume everything is OK. But once they get their mitts on you they do not let go. Followups.

It is OK. Better not to be surprised. I have had no symptoms at all.

I had to renew TimeWarner Cable payments. Another year another credit card. I am always a bit doubtful that it all works. I will check a couple of days before the current subscription ends.

Just a lot of little shit to keep me busy. A good thing.

Now off to bed.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?