<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 25, 2014

Wolfing it down 

I went back in time today for my current favorite series.

Teen Wolf Season 3, Episodes Silver Finger and Riddled

I was just getting ahead and found out today that they are renewed for Season 5 so there is a long period of catching up ahead of me.

It is a puzzle to me why I like it so much. It is, of course, well produced and very well acted. It is done completely without irony. Straight on. Not camping it up in any way.

In this way the viewer can take it seriously. The fact that each episode is more or less self contained helps this.

There is a bit of suspense as the hour ends but not so much that we can't wait a bit for the next time to come.

They do not overdo the beginning catching-up part either. A few well chosen words and we are on our way. Bang. You get on the train very quickly after that.

It has been awhile since I saw the last episodes. I was away, there have been other films. All that. But I got on very quickly.

I immerse. I do laugh and even get teary. They have me where they want me.

On reflection it is rather silly but not when I am in it. So I don't reflect. I just put the disc in, sit back and let it go.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?