<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 03, 2014

Acrimonyisms 

I guess I am TO2D (too old to do) the recent internet.

There are these acronyms all the time. I have to GLTU (go look them up).

Take MRW. OK. Right now I know this means "my reaction when".

But in about two minutes I will forget and will have to run to the UD. Urban Dictionary.

Then there is MFW (my face when). Huh?

Isn't it tiresome for these people to remember ATS (all this shit)?

It is WMT (wasting my time).

Now, you are going to say that these things are so around so all the time that I should be learning them.

Well, I am SFN (so fucking not)!

I know that BITD (back in the day) I probably had the same thing going. The double talk. The codes.

MIASS (man I am so sorry)!

MB (my bad).

I don't like cliche expressions like that. So lame. Substitutes for actual talking and writing.

LLL (lazy lazy lazy)you guys. Another one "you guys". OK (that is an oldie. It doesn't mean anything! Okie Dokie. Oook). So I know. This is NN (nothing new).

JS (just sayin').

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?