<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Green 

Today's film explores problems of gay people, green cards, international relationships, a lot of serious shit.But its approach is not to be tragic but positive, towards solutions and finally about love of various kinds.

I Do (2012) That doesn't mean that it has easy solutions. I liked it a lot and the producers know that clothing a serious film with a good looking plus cast is a route to my heart. Not that being hot is necessary for me to get into it but it doesn't hurt. I would not mind seeing this again for a wider variety of reasons so it is at least a 4 out of Netflix5 and, since it is gay, it gets an extra point to encourage more of this kind of serious film production. Issue oriented, in this case DOMA, does not mean we can't have a little good times along with the informing and explaining.

Check this out. A "find" for me. I have been a loyal watcher everyday. He posts a few shots of people who are special without being special. Humans of New York . It is very nice. You know. Human? And in New York City too. Who would have thought? Just when I thought that fresh photojournalism was dead.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?