<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 01, 2013

Graphix and Fonz 

Blogger is getting tough.

Suddenly, without one word of warning, Blogger, my host, demands that I use the "in house" titling protocols.

Actually there is nothing wrong with this other than the fact that I have never done it and gotten away with it all this time.

So, this looks different.

I could let this stand and use the same Caps heading I have been but it looks too heavy.

So I went to lower case.

The latest trend.

Did you know that all Caps signage on highways, streets, all over are on the way out? Visibility. Readability. Safer.

So, in line with the trend, here it goes on esrosedotblog.

While I was at it, going to the lower case, I thought again, maybe it was too light.

So I tried the first sentence headline approach ala newspapers everywhere. The subhead. Blah blah.

See? The NYT uses it all in one edition. I can do what I want.

Deal with it bitches.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?