<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Face to Face 

I was disappointed not to be able to see the kid have his plea hearing.

In Court for First Time Boston Bombing Suspect Faces Victims

It was pretty anti-climactic although he apparently affected a wise guy image.

There were no pictures. I saw an artist's rendering but those so suck.

I want to see this guy.

I know it is strangely voyeuristic but I want to look into his eyes as they are now. I want to see his haircut (evidently renewed to the old messy kind of afro shown in all his pix). But to no avail.

I had this same thing with Timothy McVey. There were a lot of photos of him on his way to the death chamber. I wanted to see them all.

Not as a kind of enjoyment I think. More that I want to understand.

The mail bomber Ted Kazinzky was an obvious nut. Not hard to fathom. Ugly and crazed looking.

McVey and this guy are amazingly normal looking. Virile. Alive.

What the fuck is going on in there?

We will never, ever know.

There are reams of literature on the sociopathic personality whether it is a fanatic for muslims or whatever. It is the guy in the Texas tower.

A mystery.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?