<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

STUFF

Busy week so far.

Went to see Dr. Jim on Monday. He is deliriously happy about my new blood pressure numbers and nearly fell off his stool when he found that I have lost ten pounds.

It is true. It is amazing what eating about a third of the normal food and totally omitting a bowl of frozen yogurt every day can do.

Onward and upward.

Tuesday is all about gathering our resources to get John to the plane for SFO where he will spend a day with friends.

As it turned out, he spent three hours of that day sitting in Palm Springs waiting for the plane to get there.

We went and got him this morning. Today's "shuttle" went very well. Good.

With John gone I had the privilege of walking with Booker this morning who took me on the "big block" past the shopping center and around on Ramon to the Lutheran Church. A sharp right on Caballeros and then the home stretch on Baristo. He chooses his own walk and today was vanilla. The standard fare.

I have visitors today. Talking with friends. No movie.

I am planning oven fried chicken tonight. I will eschew the skin, well maybe a bit of it.

My "diet" is nothing special. I eat a very balanced diet. Just too much of everything.

So I am just cutting down the portions. If any.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?