<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 23, 2012

RETURNED

I got back from San Diego this morning at 7AM. Left around 4.

Saw the sun rise over the desert, well the mountains first.

I came back to cool weather. The heat and humidity seem to have broken.

I had a good time there doing nothing. The usual.

Weather was in the 70s, partly cloudy, day and night. The usual.

I went to the boat ramp and watched the fisher people go out and come in. I saw the seal. I saw the pelicans. The usual.

I smelled and felt the sea air.

The deck to my room overlooked the marina. I watched the activity here and there. Yesterday I was rewarded by the sight of a guy being lifted 50 plus feet up a mast on a bosun's chair.

There is always something going on. The usual unusual.

I had a great time and never left the hotel. Good food, better this year it seemed. Nice people.

I was ready to come home just about the time I started packing my bags last night.

Glad to have gone. Glad to have returned.

My boys were happy to see me when I rolled in. They had done their morning walk.

I am edging into the routine. 120 emails. No bills. One package. Nice.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?