<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 04, 2012

HOME ALONE

John is still in Italy.

He is doing a town a day. Sometimes two.

Arrezza, Assissi Perugia, Todi, Montefalco, Gubbio tomorrow.

Me? I am making plans for Saturday Night.

Tom Waits has some ideas for me.

1975, He was a good looking bastard.

Booker and I are actually have a good time. The biggest problem is the morning walks. No matter what, I am not the morning walker and I will not ever be.

I forget the stuff that has to be done when he is not here. Not just the walks but the wash. Then little things. I have made the bed every day! This is mostly because I have had company every day and they might come into the house to pee or something. I can't keep everyone out in the courtyard and I don't want to shut the bedroom door.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?