Monday, July 04, 2011
SECOND THOUGHTS
I have written about the left wing whiners and malcontents who piss and moan about Obama's weakness and inability to deliver what they wanted out of his election.
Here is a guy who wrote a letter to Obama and got a personal, handwritten reply.
He has some evident remorse at his self absorption.
I wish more people on the left had these second thoughts.
There is a blog I read, frankly a sex blog with roaring photos, and the guy is just a complete asshole about the President and what he has done. It is filled with vitriol. I have to admit that if the photos weren't so hot I wouldn't turn to it.
But it is fascinating to see the sense of entitlement that people can have because they cast one fucking vote.
As far as I can see, not one of the complainers worked a minute for Obama's election or even acknowledge the good things that he has done.
These are the people who sat out the 2010 cycle and gave it to the GOoPers.
Pisses me off.
But here, at least, is one guy who sees the error of some of his thinking.
There is a link to the handwritten note.
I love that Barack Obama faces into the wind and answers the criticism from those who should be his friends. Even expresses gratitude.
Labels: Administration Obama, lefty fringe, professional left