Monday, July 11, 2011
GUESS WHERE I FIT?

I read this blog every day.
I have mentioned it before. Why haven't you gone to read it every day as I do?
Well, some days are a little hard to figure. But most days, wow.
She is a wit, a great social observer and has an uncanny ability to synthesize and get it all into a small graph or diagram.
There was a big party yesterday and I decided not to go a long time before it was to happen. I figured the guilt over not going or the possible reprimand was nothing compared to standing around in the sun watching extroverts have fun.
And you can't go to other introverts to connect because they don't want to either.
So I didn't go and, sure enough, the party boy was disappointed and said so and I felt about three minutes of mild remorse and it was over. I said I was sorry but couldn't come, He asked why I didn't call. What? I just shrugged. Call?
So. Three minutes of discomfort versus the 20 minutes of agony staying there had I gone. No brainer.