<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 03, 2011

LOW BLOG

It has been a busy week. Not so much blogging.

We had visitors every day last weekend and then Monday, I got a small, itchy, throat cold. A good excuse for not writing. Not.

But the weekend put me behind for household accounting, some writing that I am doing of a personal nature and for a few other things. I am tightly scheduled! If I take time out, then something doesn't get done.

This is the complaint of a compulsive, routine driven, inflexible person.

Well, I am not that. Not really. Or I don't want to be. So I had to give in to something and that was the blog.

See my fingers fly now that I have some time. Good.

Let's see what happens. The house is cleaned, my personal journal is current, there is no gym for the next two weekend mornings and there are no visitors.

Good.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?