<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 09, 2011

GALLUPING AHEAD

I read the Gallup polls every day. Not just the Obama ones but the general interview results.

Here is one of the most interesting trends of late.

Gallup's Democratic ID advantage moves to six points

I am a bit poll crazy but I regard Gallup as the gold standard in the USA (Field in California). I have watched their site for years and years.

I have the feeling that they are totally unbiased and, if anything, conservative about their judgements and interpretations.

I think that they also tend, because of their extremely large sample, to have a low margin of error.

I am sometimes disappointed with their results. It hurts particularly hard when that happens because it is Gallup.

This result is quite good. It is discussed very sanely in the posting.

In short, the momentum is there for Democrats in a very tough time to be governing. They could be thought to be surging.

Team Blue is in pretty good shape.

Of course it is too early to know what impact this will have on 2012 but one thing is sure. The Republicans have blown their advantage of 2010 and are falling behind. They can not govern. They are political. No there there.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?