<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 16, 2011

PARTY PARTY

We are going to a birthday party today.

80. A birthday girl.

I thought to myself, "how old"!

And then realized that Ruth has only six years on me.

OK.

We are taking Booker. He will be a distraction for the in between times that I have trouble with. I am good at the arrival and departure. It is the middle I have trouble with.

Walk the dog. Booker needed some air.

There is no food involved. Cake and coffee.

Then home.

I hope to be on the ground about an hour at most. Hopefully, less. We get there at 230, cake at 300, out on the road by 330. It is way out in the boonies.

Home in time for dinner and a short poop walk. Booker. I use the occasion to have Stouffers Pot Pies.

No work and lots of calories. Comfort food.

I got the large because the small seems too small.

We only have pot pies about once a year because they are so rich. But the one time. So good.

Sun today. Went to the pool. The party makes it a sort of fucked up day as far as my routine is concerned but I have framed it well.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?