<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 29, 2011

NO MEATING TODAY

I have been so hungry for a hot dog and then I go and look them over and the fat content is so daunting that I just fade.

For a long while we used turkey sausages to simulate a hot dog and even had turkey bratwurst before they pulled it for non-performance in sales.

So, the other day I was standing in the cheese and what not /packaged deli section and there were these Litelife dogs. Jumbo.

I brought them home and we tried them tonight.

They cook up a bit timidly. Light brown. No good grease burn because there isn't much grease.

The texture is fine for me although John wanted a bit more of a bite. Crunch.

But the taste is fine.

Of course, if you bury your dog in relish and mustard the dog taste is really only an incremental part of the satisfying whole.

There were five in the package so we each had two (too many, one and a half would suffice) and Booker got his own. He also did a paws up for them.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?