<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 27, 2011

LYING LOW

I haven't done it since, well, I can't remember.

Thursday is an off day for me and today was really off. I got back from the gym and had breakfast. Went to the computer for some internet. Got and sent some email. Farted around in general and never got dressed beyond my boxers after the shower. Then a robe.

I hung out for the morning. John was gone to "work". And Booker and I just relaxed. A nap. Then I dressed.

I used to take days like this when I was really working. Between trips.

It was nice.

I might do it again sometime. I don't even do this on my annual retreat to San Diego.

Maybe it has something to do with it being my birthday tomorrow. 74. I have been telling people that is my age for a few months now.

Is this the beginning of the decline. Pajamas (I will have to buy some as I don't own any) and lazy mornings. I don't think so.

Well, not often anyhow.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?