<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 28, 2011

COOL

We got the new refrigerator delivered today.

A Jenn Air. French doors with a lower freezer. No ice port or water spigot on the outside. Inside. It has a "floating glass" finish. Shiny.

It is about the same capacity as the other one. A little less freezer space but I can handle that.

It is all about looks and just to have a new unit.

There it is.

Step right up. If you want some ice go to the lower freeze chest. If you want water there is a little nozzle inside the french door.

It works. We are waiting for the ice cubes to work their way out. Three sets to clean the system and satisfy Jenn Air's lawyers.

It is a Whirlpool really. Same company. The difference between a Chevy and a Buick.

It is not a birthday present. I repeat. It is not a birthday present.

I am getting the disposal unit which is awaiting installation in the garage. A hundred bucks plus whatever I can press onto the two guys who will put it in. They do all our handyman stuff. They don't want money. It is a good strategy. I overpay them. But it is in the form of a dinner out or something.

I still have trouble accepting something that someone wants to do for friendship.

Someday, maybe. I am saving it up until I am old and infirm and need someone to help me out.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?