<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

A REAL SOCIALIST

I got an email from Bernie Sanders today, the Socialist Senator from Vermont.

He wanted me to support the opposition (kinda backward that) Obama's tax deal.

I answered "NO" in a nice way and pointed out that he is not a Democrat.

Of course, he could write back and say that he is not my Senator but he sent his letter from an organization, one of them, that is kind of lefty and I permit the email so I guess it is all right.

I see that Obama actually may like what he has done because it is really a beneficial omnibus bill which happens to stimulate the economy and, more importantly, it provided a template for how he may deal with the Republican controlled Congress in the new year.

He went over leadership heads and sent Joe Biden to work with McConell. And they got something.

Biden has been a great helper and assistant to the President but now, he may be more important than ever. He has long relationships with these guys on the other side and believes in horse trading in a style that is absolutely essential for any success in the next two years.

Its is pragmatic. It is real.

If the left is so adamant about a bill of this type their influence with the Administration is going to shrivel and die and maybe it should.

I just hope that we don't end up with the same screamers and shouters that the GOP has seemed to give in to.

Obama will not.

I find the left's rhetoric to be as repugnant as the Teas. Calling Obama a coward and an idiot is bullshit. It is not only unseemly it is extremely disloyal.

The should all take a dose of the website

What the Fuck Has Obama Done For Me So Far

and thank their lucky stars for his entire time in office.

Their hope went up the pipe of their purity or else ranting.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?