Wednesday, September 08, 2010
FOGGOT!
This is a very funny, yet sad, email exchange between a blogger and a very dumb homophobe.
I have read your website and it is obviously that your a foggot.
The exchanges are wonderful right down to the very end and there is an end to it.
David Thorne is a satirist and writer and, fortunately, lives in Australia or he might just have gotten the shit kicked out of him.
But probably not.
This kind of moron is all talk and bluster and no action. You would probably meet his type at a Sarah Palin get together.
The true fringe element of America.
I also think that this is all made up but it is funny anyway.
Thorne's whole web site is made up of exchanges like this.
I like the style of humor and the fantasy of having this kind of correspondence with people.
They are kind of a combination of practical joke and rant at the same time.
If they are real, he is in real danger of having a short life.
Labels: criminal morons, fun, tea party