<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 20, 2010

A GOOD COMING HOME MOVE

Friday is a big housework day. It is a food shopping day for one thing. I had Tuesday's list as well as today's and I had to go to the bakery to get bread. I go there more often now because I don't have as much freezer capacity.

Friday is also my day to do "the wets". That is, the sinks, the toilets and the floors. Bath and kitchen.

We are not mopping all the tile in the new home. In the old place everything got mopped every week and all our furniture is water damaged on the base.

I could have taken a pass since I wasn't here and it would only be "half as dirty" but I did not. I did the work and got a feeling of satisfaction that I was home and I was into being here.

Then, I took a nap, had lunch, watched the movie and went to the pool for 20 minutes. Ten minutes a side. Just like a chicken barbecue. Only I don't baste. No chemicals. Just the natural sun and mother nature to make my Vitamin D.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?