<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 15, 2010

YOU CAN TAKE BOY OUT OF PENNSYLVANIA BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE PENNSYLVANIA OUT OF THE BOY

I am still interested in politics there. My birth state.

I was once a campaign treasurer handling lots of anonymous money for a particular candidate. I worried for years that they would come and get me, the patsy in the deal.

Last election cycle, purely by "chance", I ended up making all my calls for Obama to the Keystone State. So they can't take me out of there either.

Interesting to see that the old fox Arlen Specter is about to get his ass kicked by Sestak.

Obama supported Specter because the fox vacated the GOP and voted with the Demos a few times.

When Sestak wins the primary on Tuesday, maybe, it will take a heartbeat to seal the small wound and have Obama hugging the nominee. No one will look back. Except, maybe, ol' Arlen. He may have finally cheated on his last game of cards.

I am an old admirer of the slithery Arlen who was once a Democrat, then defected to the GOP, now back again. He is a horrible hack but interesting to watch.

I started watching when I lived "in" Philadelphia for a few years in the late fifties.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?