<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

MILLENIAL OR NOT

I love quizzes where there is no right answer. I will not do intelligence tests or puzzles or shit.

I was always a poor tester in school.

But this kind of thing. Wow. I love it.

How Millenial Are You?

by Pew Research.

I liked taking the test a lot. The only question I had trouble with was the religious one. I draw a line between spiritual and religious and so I said "no" to the question.

I loved the results. I am a 44. Which means post gen-Xer. Or something.

In other words, I don't act my age. Well, only moderately not my age.

A good thing, no?

Iit is a relief. I don't think I would want to be in the Gen Y cohort. All that texting. And sexting.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?