<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

MONEY

I stand alone among the "progressives" on the Supreme Court decision regarding corporate contributions.

I hate these laws.

I do not even think that they serve in a partisan way.

Time has proven that one party benefits as much as the other from this union and corporate money.

I think that this is one more example of how two people, McCain and Feingold, managed to throttle the electoral process with regulation that basically makes no sense at all.

Both guys are "aginners". They like to throw their weight around. And they did.

What a mess.

I am with this guy.

Stampede Toward Democracy

And yes. Obama is wrong and just posturing. That is how it is. Gotta say it.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?