<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 31, 2010

CORRUPTION

Yesterday, in the middle of a blog post, the Blogger site gave me an error message.

I tried the blog itself. Same thing.

I looked at other Blogspot blogs and they also had problems. Well, not all. Some were free and clear.

I assumed, wrongly, that it was Blogger. Not me.

But this morning I got a little suspicious when it was still giving me the error sign.

So I went to John's machine and tried to connect and goddam it worked fine so it is/was my machine.

I googled and found that it was a standard error. A corruption on my computer. Well, its software.

Here is what it said: "HTTP Error 400 Bad request" Explained.

So I restarted the computer. Voila! No problem.

Why don't I think of these things first?

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?